Trailer in a bag.

I have the dual trailer, which can be set up as a single or dual. It works great - with the dual setup I've hauled a Goldwing and a Nomad over 3000 miles, and with the single I've hauled a st1300 around 800 miles. You definitely want the Condor wheel chock option! If you buy one that doesn't have it, you can order the Condor from Trailer in a Bag, and they'll ship you the chock and mounting hardware.

The only negative is that it goes through tires fairly quickly. With a load heavier than say my Rebel 250, the tires have negative camber (meaning the tops of the tires point toward each other), which wears the inside treads of the tires. This is by design, as there is no suspension built into the trailer - the bike's suspension plus the flex in the axle members provide the suspension. It works well, and I simply remove the wheels and remount them "backwards" every couple of trips to help even out the tire wear. They are bias ply tires, and for me the expense of replacing them more often is outweighed by the ease of use and small storage footprint.

Bike
2005 ST1300PA
STOC #
I have the single bike version and it works great; pulls well and very robust design. The small storage foot print is a real bonus. Definitely get the Condor wheel chock. $750 is a great price. Check their website, I think they were designing an option for pulling behind a bike.

Top Bottom