UK Insurance.

Firstpeke

NT1100D
Bike
Honda NT1100
STOC #
Recently renewed and changed from my previous provider through Devitt's to Hastings Premier via online search... took out separate UK and EU breakdown and recovery for both car and bike after my dire experience with the RAC via the insurance cover..... I used Honda Assist as the bike is under warranty and where the RAC were talking another three hours, having been at the side of the M25 for over two hours already, AA via Honda Assist turned up in half an hour and recovered me to Cardiff where I had a hotel booked.... all this over a flat tyre!

Saved over £70 not taking the Devitt's offer and still have all the bells and whistles on the policy I took....

It may cost a little more with the joint break down and recovery, UK only for the car UK and EU for the bike..... but I got the impression I wouldn't be standing at the side of the road for hours.....

Bike is fully comp with protected no claims and a list of all the other things except the breakdown and recovery and was just under £230.... not bad for a 1 year old bike with 20,000 miles as my annual mileage..... SD&P of course.

Top Bottom