Want to buy a Video Camera

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
I found the cheapest ($45), yet decent HD video quality option is the infamous #16 key chain cam with 120deg lens.
Beware of imitations.

It's not as user friendly as some more expensive cams, but all options can be setup through a PC (including DVR mode).

Here's a sample vid I made in WV. For the front view, it was velcro'd to a simple bracket sitting above the left mirror. For the back view, similarly stuck onto the luggage plate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QW1UgcuhHQ

(Yes, it is sped up 2X in an effort to convey the excitement of actually being there lol)

Last edited:

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I found the cheapest ($45), yet decent HD video quality option is the infamous #16 key chain cam with 120deg lens.
Beware of imitations.

It's not as user friendly as some more expensive cams, but all options can be setup through a PC (including DVR mode).

Here's a sample vid I made in WV. For the front view, it was velcro'd to a simple bracket sitting above the left mirror. For the back view, similarly stuck onto the luggage plate.

x

(Yes, it is sped up 2X in an effort to convey the excitement of actually being there lol)
The guy on the cruiser did pretty well!

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Yeah he did! We took an advanced sport riding course together. He started off a little slow not holding his line, but eventually I had trouble keeping up not wanting to be so aggressive. Shut the cam off when he got too far ahead, then a mile later I crossed paths with a deer. Was probably his loud pipes that woke it up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom