What is an SS1000 - How do I find the rules?

I assume this is covering 1000 miles within 24 hours? Where do I find the rules and do I do it on my own or are they organized events?

I think this is something I would like to do and will appreciate any info you can give me.

Thanks,

OP
OP
robertwy
Thanks, I'll read this and hopefully post my results. I don't know how soon I can do it, but I'll get it done soon.

Thanks again,

OP
OP
robertwy
Well I've read the rules. I'll start planning a route and go for it. I guess I'll plan a loop so I can do it on a Saturday and try to recover on Sunday.

Thanks again for the input.

Raven

"two wrecks" - RIP ACL
Bike
Aprilia Caponord
STOC #
If you read through the long distance section of this forum there's lots of great tips for doing "the big ride" that you'll likely find helpful. Everything from what to wear to what to eat to what to drink!

OP
OP
robertwy
I'm reading through some of the postings now. There's alot to read. I'm thinking I'll try this in early June before it gets too hot.

OP
OP
robertwy
Thanks, that's a neat site. Looks like I missed the one that started closest to me in Fort Worth. I check to see if there's one starting within a reasonable distance from me.

Medicine Bear

R.I.P. - 2010/11/14
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Thanks, that's a neat site. Looks like I missed the one that started closest to me in Fort Worth. I check to see if there's one starting within a reasonable distance from me.
I looked into the one starting from Houston which I also missed out on. You might want to just use it as a plan of your own.

Fred :03biker:

Top Bottom