What is Purpose Rubber Wing Pieces Hondaline ST1300 Top Case

Moto-Charlie

Vendor
It's probably a silly question but inquiring minds want to know. I see that a few of the Hondaline ST1300 top cases have 2 little black winglet type pieces - 1 on each side of the backrest. Just curious if these pieces are supposed to help with the airflow management, maybe they are elbow/arm rests, etc. Any info? -ThanksTop Case Photo.jpg

Accessory Pillion Arm Rest Set:
08U91-MCS-800

Some may like them, some don't as it may be uncomfortable/annoying with the elbow armor in their jacket.

The black topcase I sold with the '04#2 had them on it. Pretty much worthless for armrests, although that's what they are for!

2 bolts hole them on and my wife loves them when we go on long rides. Elbows on the topbox and forearms on the rests.

Given the various posts about the "Pan Weave" and the possible impact of the top case on the weave - any thoughts on whether these armrests effect airflow around the top case, especially if riding solo with the top case on?
2 bolts hole them on and my wife loves them when we go on long rides. Elbows on the topbox and forearms on the rests.

I have a set, new in box that I am going to put on the For Sale section. $40.00 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom