Whats in your shop

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
Pretty much as you do. I have a lathe, small milling machine, bead blaster, compressor, Tig Welder, gas welding setup,20 ton hydraulic press and fixtures for straightening forks and rebuilding crankshafts and a cylinder boring machine and three large roll away boxes filled with a 50 year collection of tools. Also a newly purchased Rabaconda tire changer.

Last edited:

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
Just got my No Mar tire changer, man these 2011 tires on my just purchased 2012 with 5050 miles on are stiff and rock hard! Heck of time breaking bead on the rear!! The ST is parked under my 4 post car lift.
Bridgestones? lol

Bike
2010 ST1300
Dont know why the pictures posted that way, all that stuff must be resting :rofl1: my guess is its an i phone thing:shrug2: not sure how to fix it.
If you take the pics with an iPhone, air drop them to your desktop computer (apple, I assume). Once you get the thumbnail pics on your desktop, click on them one by one. In the band at the top of the image, you will see the i in a bunch of editing tools. One will say rotate. Get the image oriented properly and close. Then when you drag and drop it to post it, the image will come up in the correct orientation.

What is this shop thing u speak of....i think i need one. What i have is a dog house, me, the bike and tools pretty much stay there......

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
I’m jealous, I only have one stainless upright tool box, a stainless table top craftsman box, a handy table lift, small compressor, portable tire stand, and motion pro spoons, and just enough tools to take ST’s Hostage :rofl1:
But for what I lack in tools, I make up in willingness to help folks.
And I have a larger selection of OEM ST parts than our local dealerships have.

Last edited:

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
And I have a larger selection of OEM ST parts than our local dealerships have.
No offense but if you have a set of brake pads you have more than my local dealers. :)

I have an old BMW F650. I stopped by the dealer for a couple of parts one day. The parts department parts consist of a 6' tall 4' wide set off shelves with their parts and customers ordered parts. With a clutch lever going for about $70 and a simple Bosch relay at $28, I can see why.

Top Bottom