Where to buy Ram Mounts?

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Are there any local stores that carry Ram Mounts and accessories? Or are they basically just available from online sources? Never seen them in any local retail type shops but never looked either.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
The Bass Pro Shop in Olathe had a bunch of different mounts. If you have one nearby, you might check them out.

I order mine from www.cyclegadgets.com

The store at the Crossroads Of Time at Deals Gap NC stocks them too I think, along with Powerlet Products.
I just got a Ram Camera mount for my camcorder from cyclegadgets, received in 3 days, fair price and fast shipping

NOTE: I had one mount crack on install (looked like bad cast) sent pictures to Cycle Gadgets and they shipped a new one no charge before I sent the damaged one back. That is GREAT SERVICE. I will do more shopping with them

Bill in STockton CA

STOC #
It's been 12 years since I move away from Anderson, so local shops are lost on me. You best bet to put your eyes and fingers on the widest selection of ram mounts is Bass Pro. The one in Clarksville is about 2.5 hours away. It is just on the north side of the river inside the Louisville 265 loop.

Top Bottom