• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

World-Wide A-Z (Round 5)

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
Tallangatta Valley, VIC

Tallangatta South.jpg

An old, now abandoned township, population of around 200 people, mostly on farms in the district, school has now gone, supposedly all that's left is the public hall, didn't get there, turned around at the gravel, it was getting a little late in the day and I had many km to ride.

16.jpg

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
We can grab a county ??
If you're bothered go get the city or town or municipality, I won't be offended. It was hot and the "town" was another 15 minutes in traffic and the bridge across the river was 2 minutes. My wife went to Baylor, she was wondering how you know the difference. :rofl1:

Do you know why there are traffic jams in College Station? There are no "go" signs...

Josh_ST

I love my 2 wheeled therapy machine!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 Honda ST1300
2024 Miles
I'm a fair weather rider, and we've had crappy wet weekends. I'm trying to get to Xenia this weekend to get this thing rolling again!

Top Bottom