Houston, anybody?

Welcome. That bike looks familiar, but can’t remember where I’ve seen it.

Welcome. That bike looks familiar, but can’t remember where I’ve seen it.
Thanks for the welcome!
Aside from it being posted in facebooks marketplace, it’s my understanding that this bike has been all over the western part of the country by the original owner

I’m new here, wondering if there are any St1100 riders in the Houston Texas area... I’m in Cypress, looking for some possible weekend riders. I’m semi retired and just got me a used ST1100.

View attachment 265458

Gotta tell you... im 64 and the bike is great. Rode across last sept without problems. Just make sure you change that stock seat for any long trips!
I found a corbin rumbler, used, here on st owners. Bought and sold here with great success and support.

Gotta tell you... im 64 and the bike is great. Rode across last sept without problems. Just make sure you change that stock seat for any long trips!
I found a corbin rumbler, used, here on st owners. Bought and sold here with great success and support.
I agree with you on the seat... i have a corbin in this bike...i had a '91 when i was a bit younger... now at 65, i chose this bike over a few other types.

I agree with you on the seat... i have a corbin in this bike...i had a '91 when i was a bit younger... now at 65, i chose this bike over a few other types.
I was working and took just a quick look. I see i was wrong. The 1109’s sure aee a nice bike! I did around 13,000 mi this year and had no problems at all, excrpt for the self induced ones.
There is a stok in georgia this april. Hope to c u there!

Top Bottom