- Joined
- Oct 26, 2020
- Messages
- 595
- Location
- Makefield Highlands PA
- Bike
- 16 ST1300P 20 K1600
- 2026 Miles
- 008498
YesWhat is it? What is the part of this picture that we're supposed to re-create with our own bikes???
An old truck?
How old?
A rusty old truck?
A MACK truck (any age or condition?)
Push the bike, it will make it like you earned it.B-model Mack. Farm down the road has a couple even rattier than that one. But, I can walk there so...
Random county capitol in PANice ! I love old train stuff.
What state's capitol building was that, by the way?
Lol I couldn't even find a mural of a ship near me.Would a paddle steamer count as a ship? Not a lot of sea around me!
LOL, its nothing but sea around you, I saw it on a map, your an island.Would a paddle steamer count as a ship? Not a lot of sea around me!

Hmmm. I hv an idea....LOL, its nothing but sea around you, I saw it on a map, your an island.
I'm not a stickler for details, heck if Joe got model and put it the bath tub and took a picture...![]()
Excellent! what's the new challenge going to be?I went to 4 marina/boat launch areas on my lake to look for a big sailboat ( that would count as a ship wouldn't it?)
I saw none at sea. Closest I could come is find some parked on land. Dry dock.
View attachment 364724View attachment 364725
Sure! Although I was hoping for Joe trying to get his bike in by the tub.@Willsmotorcycle ... is this good enough to meet the challenge you issued?
Sure! Although I was hoping for Joe trying to get his bike in by the tub.
Being clever or creative is part of the fun.
@Willsmotorcycle ... is this good enough to meet the challenge you issued?
Yes, lets play on.@Willsmotorcycle ... is this good enough to meet the challenge you issued?
Went for a lovely ride today, got a couple of photos, but forgot to get the bike in the important one!!....I'll have to try and make it there again Tomorrow after work, didn't enjoy the gravel road for the last little bit, but it's a nice spotOk then the next tag will be a cannon.
Preferably old-style black powder muzzleloading, but a modern breech-loading cannon would work too.
View attachment 364798