🤣 Funny!

A rabbit goes to have his appendix removed.

When the anesthesiologist goes to put him under he raises a paw and says "No sedation required."

The anesthesiologist says "But rabbit, having your appendix out will be excruciatingly painful!"

The rabbit replies calmly "It's OK, I'm an ether bunny."


1775386932080.png
 
A boy goes to the bank every day and deposits $100. One day, the bank manager notices and asks him: “Hey, why are you putting $100 in here every day?” The child replies: “Can we talk in your office?” The manager agrees, and they go to his office. The child then reveals: “Well, every day I make a bet with a new person that I can kiss my right eye.”

The manager laughs and says, “You really can’t do that!” The child grins and asks, “Want to bet?” The manager thinks he is being clever, agrees, and in the blink of an eye, the child pulls out his fake eye and kisses it. The manager feels a bit stupid and gives him $100, but wants it back.

The child says: “Okay, but here’s the catch: I bet you’re wearing red girl’s panties. If I’m wrong, I’ll give you your $100 back plus another $100.” The manager thinks he is too smart for this and agrees. The boy then adds: “But first, we need 10 witnesses to make it official.”

The manager gathers his team, and after taking off his pants, he feels quite proud that he has won $100. But then he notices the kid grinning. Confused, he asks: “Why are you happy now that you’ve lost your money?” The boy laughs and says: “Well, I had a bet with your team about how fast I could make you pull down your pants!”
 
….and from the “Oh Dear Me” department, I bring you….

An Irish bloke goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor, it’s me arse, I’d like you to take a look, if you could?” So the doctor gets him to drop is pants and takes a look

“Incredible,” he says, “There is a £20 note lodged up here.” Tentatively, he eases the twenty out of the man’s bottom, only to see another £10 note appear.

“This is amazing,” exclaims the Doctor, “What do you want me to do?”

“Well, for goodness sake, take it out,” says Paddy.

So the doctor pulls out the tenner and another twenty appears, and another and another and so on…. Finally, the last note comes out, and no more appear.

“Ah, Doctor, thank ya kindly. That’s much better. How much is there?”

The Doctor counts the pile of cash. “£1990 exactly.”

“Ah, that’d be right,” says Paddy, “I knew I wasn’t feeling two grand.”
 
Back
Top Bottom