Over sized and odd ball attractions

I'm not sure where this belongs... Over Sized or Odd Ball... I'm sure you'll let me know:

attachment.php

I'm not sure where this belongs... Over Sized or Odd Ball... I'm sure you'll let me know:

attachment.php

Now that's a puny rocking chair, compared to the one I posted a couple weeks ago. If you were normal size, it wouldn't look so large. <ducking> :D

On Sunday I came across this fish in front of a state office building in Newport, VT, near the Canadian border.

Attachments

• Newport VT Fish 1.jpg
    Newport VT Fish 1.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Newport Fish 2.jpg
    Newport Fish 2.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Newport Fish 3.jpg
    Newport Fish 3.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 41
Came across this one in Overton, NV on the way home yesterday:DSCF4397.jpg

It's been there for a long time, but the flying flag prompted me to stop and catch a pic.

In keeping with the odd theme...............

It would have been funnier to catch someone sitting on it (or maybe they should have had a mannequin on it!)

Attachments

• Couch Bug.jpg
    Couch Bug.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
well, on my EPIC ride today, after bagging the Muffler Man Indian in Bakersfield, I spotted this along HWY 198 on my way into Sequoia National Park...
it appears to be a cow, that is a little tow around resturaunt....it has a smokestack vent on the top, a window that can open in the front to serve customers, and, I'm not sure what the ductwork where the tail would be is for?

Attachments

• cow.gif
    cow.gif
    314.2 KB · Views: 60
P6071584.JPG
1st up is "The Chair" Thomasville, NC
World's Largest Duncan Phyfe chair

P6071585.JPG
Next is High Point, NC
World's Largest Chest of Drawers at 35' tall

P6071588.JPG
Not to be outdone is Furnitureland South in High Point, NC
World's Largest 18th Century Highboy Replica at 80' tall.
Oh yeah they just happen to have over 1 million square feet of
Showroom space. :eek:

My most recent is WI's largest pumpkin. Used it as the new WI tag, tho, so ya gotta go to that thread to see it. :D

Mohawk Trail in Mass, near Shelburne Falls.

Attachments

• Indian.jpg
    Indian.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 26
Just came across this site by accident while searching for, ummm, something else. :D

Lots of repeats, I'm sure, but a good source for this "contest."

Last edited:
Just came across this site by accident while searching for, ummm, something else. :D

Lots of repeats, I'm sure, but a good source for this "contest."

That's Too Cool!!!!... Wonder how long it would take to build a gps file of those.. hmmmm.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom