Magdalen Island

Bike
'07STA
STOC #
This past weekend my wife and I was over to the Magdalen Island. It took us 3.5 hrs to drive from our house to the Pictou Ferry N.S., 75 minute ferry ride. Then an hour drive to Sourie PEI, then on another ferry to the Magdalen Islands ( Les Isles de la Madeleine ) which was a 5 hour ferry ride. it is amazing there. Beautiful beaches, good food, and a all round relaxing time. Here are some of our pictures.

And i remembered to take my own tie downs. People take your own tie downs cause the ferries have crappy tie downs:07biker:

Attachments

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Nice pics,,, the geography reminds me a lot of PEI. How long did you stay there?
It's not a very big place is it?
From what I've seen on a web site, a remote place, French the language maybe,,, and just a good way-out-of-the-way place. Like a place I need to see!:)
Any more info you care to share would be appreciated!

OP
OP
Tdinova
Bike
'07STA
STOC #
We arrived Friday evening around 7 and left Sunday at 8pm. It's a very small chain of islands but well worth the time and effort. We are going back next year. There is one main highway Route 199 which takes all of 1.5 hrs to go from end to end if your stay in 3rd gear

Top Bottom