2020 Pictures

It´s been a while since I did a trip report, but 2020 has been quite an Annus Horibilis, annus not anus, but I think that word could work too.
So I haven´t really been anywhere except around the local Bavarian pointy bits, up to Frankonia and into Austria´s even pointer bits, two days at most, so here is a collection of pictures I took over the year and if I can figure out how to annotate and remember where I took it I´ll tell you where the pictures were taken.
Enjoy.

Attachments

OP
OP
Slammer
And part two..

Attachments

OP
OP
Slammer
Aaaaand part 3

Attachments

Sheriff41

Chuck
Bike
'05 ST1300A
STOC #
You have some beautiful countryside to ride! I love the switchbacks on the first set of pictures. It would difficult to enjoy the scenery on those but the technical ride would be a blast!

OP
OP
Slammer
It is, I have four classes of pass, green, nice and easy, Fernpass is one of those, yellow, low on the bendy-wendys but intermediate, red, you had better know what you are doing and then there´s black. Black is when you pucker your butthole because your going to need your seat dry.

Moto-Charlie

Vendor
Couldn't get there this year because of COVID - really miss everything about it -the riding, the people, the culture. Pic 0470 in the first set really shows the stacked Stelvio switchbacks. Also looks like the Jaufen Pass in Part 2. I've stopped at the other hut at the top almost every year - great strudel. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom