Hello. I'm going on a 21 day trip in Oct and looking for suggestions for luggage / bag that will fit on passenger seat in front of top case that may also give some back support. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Do you have a topbox?
bag that will fit on passenger seat in front of top case that may also give some back support.


I'm thinking a 21-day trip HAS to include at least some camping.
But I'm frequently wrong, so...


pick any color
That's a good looking bag .I have used a Moto Fizz from Aerostich for over 15 years, ,https://www.aerostich.com/collections/seat-rack-bags/products/medium-motofizz-camping-seat-bag, it comes with a giant rain cover that is a bit suspect. Has good storage in multiple places. It can expand to accommodate a store stop before camp. I see that it is now $100 more than when I got my medium in 2015. It is rugged and has multiple mounting options.
Yep. Sorry. I do have a top box. The clothes suggestion is appreciated.A bit more information is in order.
Camping or hotels?
Do you have a topbox?
A bit of a tip.....don't try to pack enough clothing to last 3 weeks without laundry. Merino wool base layers and socks will cut your needs to less than half. It is not a fashion show. If anyone sees you in the same clothes the next day or so? so what!
No matter how much you pack, you will tell yourself, when you get home, "well I need to take less"!