stuff stopper front fender extender

Bike
2007 st1300
hi everybody, i have just bought from blue one the front fender extender that he made, i am very satisfied of his product, it is very well made and it fits perfectly, it will protect my rad and lower fairing, with the extender you will have the installation instructions and even some wood and abs blocks to protect your fender when you will hold the extender to glue it to your fender, shipping was very fast, the guy is very professional.
i think it's worth telling people when someone does something very well, usualy we always hear about what is bad, so this is it, if you want to protect your rad and lower fairing, blue one has the solution, he has a post in the vendor announcements.
https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?92265-Stuff-STopper-Fender-Extender.

Hawk52

Site Supporter
Bike
07 ST1300
STOC #
Come out west some time I'm sure Larry would give you a tour of his factory.:)

Bike
ST1300
Blue One has made an excellent product. I have had my Stuff Stopper over a year (and over 35,000 miles) and it still looks like a factory part, and is working perfectly thanks to the instructions and parts provided with the extender. I am honored to share some enthusiastic support for this excellent product.

Bike
'08 ST1300
STOC #
I got the part on the mail few weeks back and finally, I got sometime and insalled it today. It looks great and perfect fit.
Thank you again for your support and details instructions in how to ...

Top Bottom