Cheap Hydration

I wonder if theres a way to get the bottle back into the tail trunk or side bags and run tubing though the bottom of the seat and under the tank up through the front of the bike and come up from there. Might take a little work but would be cool. Just thinking out loud. I also have a iron butt champion that did that and used a windshield wiper fluid motor to pump the fluid though the piping it was really quite cool.

Also how do you like your corbin seat Coop. I'm looking at purchasing one just havn't quite decided whether or not to go with corbin or splurg and save for the Russel which looks superior but whether it is or not is another question entirely. Thanks.

Last edited:

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Right after I got the Corbin, I took off for Moonshine and by the time I got home I had 3500 miles on the saddle. I like it! Also, at the highest position it raises me up a little and helps my old knees.

The windshield washer pump is a cool idea. How about two coolers with different liquids and an electric gas tank switch? LOL!! Gatorade and hot chocolate? OUCH!!

CrashTestDanny

formerly known as danf
Bike
2005 ST-1300
STOC #
NormanPCN said:
I was actually refering to the side handle. Not the top. Can't take that one off.
Norman, I can't believe that you can't cut that off with as much cutting as you've done on windscreens! :D

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
I used a rectangular cooler strapped to the back seat with the camelback inside. I could fill the camelback with ice and water and still had room for ican and extra drinks in the cooler. It worked very well. I dont have any pictures of it here or I would post them. I used the insulated camelback drinking tubes and joined 2 together to get the reach I wanted.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Here's what I'm currently using. Need a new one, tho, as Gryzz ran over my current one with his 18-wheeler in London, Ontario a couple weeks ago (my bad, didn't have it zipped in the pocket.)

Anyway, with this tube and lots of different water bottles, yur good to go. Fits the "standard" top water bottle which comes in sizes from 1/2 liter to 2 liters or more. I usually use a 1-liter bottle, zip it in the cargo pocket of my Roadcrafter. Refillable and easily replaceable.

Top Bottom