CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/16/2012

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
It's with a great sadness I have to report I was told Curt Gran died as a result of a collision with a truck/trailer while doing the MN1K.

I don't have all the details and at this point that's pretty useless anyway. Please keep Cindy in your prayers at this tough time.

-----------------------------
Copied from facebook -

The service will be held Saturday, June 30 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in LaCrosse at 11 AM. The address is 420 West Avenue South. This will be followed by a light lunch at the LaCrosse Center. Address is 300 Harborview Plaza in LaCrosse. I will pass along more details as I know them. Cindy may post something also.

----------
Charlie Clemmer
Chris, is the family ok with this information getting spread to the motorcycle forums where many of his friends are, or will this be family only?

Chris Gran
Charlie, the information I posted is for friends as well as family. There are other events we are not making public since they are family only. Also, keep in mind that the church normally seats 300 people although extra folding chairs can...

----------
I am sorry to have to post something like this on email, as it so impersonal, but with so many people to contact, this seemed like a good way to get word out quickest. As most of you have probably read, Curt was tragically killed last Saturday, June 16th, while riding his motorcycle near Minot, ND. This is truly the darkest time in my life, but I find myself surrounded by so many good people, many of which are ones thankfully Curt brought into my life. My family and friends, your kind words, love and support you give me are helping me get through this one minute and a time. Curt was my “Hunnee,” my love, my shelter in the storms…my soul mate. He was loved by many, and I know will continue to be while he is in God’s loving care.

Come honor his life with us, as there is so much about him to cherish.
A Memorial Service will be held at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church at 420 West Ave South in La Crosse at 11:00 am on Saturday June 30th. A light lunch will follow. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Curt’s honor to St. Paul’s Lutheran Church or the charity of the donor’s choice. If you would like, you can share a special photograph (4x6 or smaller) to place in a collective photo album(s) we will have at the luncheon. You can also write something about the photo next to it if you'd like. There are so many wonderful photos that have been shared online, but this will give his family a tangible option for those who don't or can't access technology.

God Bless,
Cindy

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #
Re: CrazyKZ (Curt Gran) - 6/17/2012

Oh No!. I hate that this is part of our passion. RIP Curt

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #

My heart is aching; what terrible news.

Prayers to Cindy and all.....

Mondo

Site Supporter
Bike
‘22 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Really hard to believe. He was one of the good ones. Rest in peace.

Greg

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #

Curt was a true ambassador of our hobby, and an all around good person. Prayers going out to his family and friends. Godspeed Curt.

Charlie

Rider
Bike
R1200RT

Been praying all night and hoping this wasn't the news that would be coming...

Godspeed Curt. You won't be forgotten.

:(

mstgsaly269

R.I.P.
Rest In Peace
Bike
2006 Silverwing

my heart is aching, he will be dearly missed, prayers to Cindy and the rest of his family

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #

I'm so sad to hear this news. I am truly at a loss for words. Prayers to Cindy.

John & Maggie

Top Bottom