Redesigned H.A.R.D. System Now Available

Bike
2012 r1200rt
STOC #
any updates on whether this thing was finally fixed? also, i use their radar detector box and wonder if the HARD system will fit inside that box....

OP
OP
bobframe
Bike
1200RT, 1200GS
STOC #
I completely lost track of this. I no longer carry a radar detector on my bike...so this product is of no interest to me anymore.

Honestly, I'm not sure I ever got a refund...I won't go near this guy or any of his products.

Bike
2012 r1200rt
STOC #
thanx bob, i was interested in the product but wondering how your adventure with them went. they have not responded to my emails with questions about the product and then i found this thread.

Bike
2003 ST1300 ABS
thanx bob, i was interested in the product but wondering how your adventure with them went. they have not responded to my emails with questions about the product and then i found this thread.
I went to the legalspeeding.com website for current information. Apparently, Adaptiv Technologies bought the company. The motorcycle moving dolly is there, too

Bike
2010 ST1300
Legal speeding? Is that an oxymoron? Or something you do on the autobahn in Germany or Utah's salt flats?

Bike
2003 ST1300 ABS
Legal speeding? Is that an oxymoron? Or something you do on the autobahn in Germany or Utah's salt flats?
Haha ! Apparently, the company formerly headed by Aaron that offered the H.A.R.D. helmet interior warning light, bike mover dolly, etc used legalspeeding.com as their website. Now Adaptiv Techologies is using it, in addition to their regular website URL.

Top Bottom