• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OK: A to Z (Round 7)

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #
Re: OK: A to Z (Round 5)

Couldn't find anything with New Woodville on it....
N= Nida
20161224_163730.jpg

Bike
06 ST1300

Back when I used to run dune buggies at the Little Sahara, we visited with people from that and the Tulsa area that ran their buggies, three wheelers and motorcycles up the chat hills there. There are people still living there on the east side. Not much there now.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Bike
2006 Aprilia Capo

Time for me to hit up Quapaw?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Is NO ONE playing OK, A to Z anymore? Just noticed it's been over 30 days since I posted the Q. Guess I should have gone after the R today.

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #

Weather permitting this week I plan to get all the available letters on Wednesday or Thursday. I have it all mapped out, just need an available day with no storms! You guys have pop up twisters that I would prefer to avoid.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Weather permitting this week I plan to get all the available letters on Wednesday or Thursday. I have it all mapped out, just need an available day with no storms! You guys have pop up twisters that I would prefer to avoid.
For some reason, it seems like OKC area and especially Moore have more Twisters and that's ok by me!

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy

For some reason, it seems like OKC area and especially Moore have more Twisters and that's ok by me!
I'm only about 10 minutes north of the path they take through Moore. My storm cellar gets a work out this time of year.

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #

Tomorrow looks like the weather is going to hold out for my ride - 760 Miles to get all the letters in OK
OK.JPG

Thakerville
Marietta
Overbrook
Ardmore
Springer
Davis
Joy
Wynnewood
Pauls Valley
Lexington
Noble
Goldsby
Valleybrook
Union City
Yukon
Harrah
Boley
Castle
Indianola
Eufaula
Quinton
Finley
Rattan
Kingston

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Tomorrow looks like the weather is going to hold out for my ride - 760 Miles to get all the letters in OK
OK.JPG

Thakerville
Marietta
Overbrook
Ardmore
Springer
Davis
Joy
Wynnewood
Pauls Valley
Lexington
Noble