Heat management that works !

Bike
2010 st1300
image.jpgimage.jpgMakes your legs like baker wings for air, more comfy and being attached to existing pegs only it still folds up. Oops. Can't do pic attachment. Still won't upload

Attachments

Last edited:

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
Kindly continue and complete. . . . . . Would sure like to see a pic or two.

Thank you,
-Elliot

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
I like it. Do you have any issues avoiding accidentally hitting the shift lever when you put your feet there?

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Those look like they would hit the ground and drag in a tight corner, any problems with that?

Bike
2019 GL1800
STOC #
What he made was more like Mick-o-pegs, keeps your foot lower and lets you open the knee without having to raise up the leg and feel feet forward.
I can see how that position would be comfortable but what about safety in a hard lean?

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
The peg extensions he made are hooked to the foot peg, so they should fold up if they make contact.
I would imaging in a lean that hard you would have your feet back on the regular pegs too.

Judging by the one little scrape on the acorn nut warning system, I don't see this rider as a knee dragger too often.

I like the look of the wings, but they are just too close for me. The price is another issue for someone as frugal as myself.

OP
OP
Bike
2010 st1300
Answer : 1 feet never hit pedals built so in cold I can rest toes and heels and tuck in tight. 2. Const is 3 bolt attachement and a mid support. See right side pic. 3 built to touch just a tad before real pegs do(cause I don't drag real pegs) 4 k miles and I have not touched them down yet. But u could. 4. Blades work for heat issue but we're not comfy for me. 5. Safty. Don't stand on um. Designed for hwy pegs But I use um all the time and brake with heel now. Not for everyone just sharing what works for me. Thanks to all for viewing my idea

OP
OP
Bike
2010 st1300
I made as a proto type to see how they worked. Then was gona make a real nice finished set that look good. These do the job so will who knows if I'll get bored in winter and finish. Restn legs on um is nice too

Top Bottom