New to me Wee in the stable

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
Congrats onr the new ride. I'm sure your gonna love yours as I do mine. Two 5K+ tours and a bunch of short rides gives me 16K on my 05 in the past year. Can't say enough about it.
The ST was a fun bike as well. And it introduced me to a great group of people. But I fit this smaller lighter bike much better.
And I'm still a member in good standing........ I think?

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Enough of us have the DS bikes now that we need another Ranchstoc this summer with the DS bikes.
That would be fun on my DR650!
I'm up for a summer RanchSTOC and could bring my Wee?
Gary
That sounds good t me.
How is your knee doing? Mine started feeling much better after three weeks. I was able to ride a couple of days last week with almost no pain.

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
Congrats! They're a lot of fun and weigh a few hundred pounds less then the ST. I'm looking to pick up my second Vstrom and sell my '08 ST1300A but I'm still looking. Best of luck with it!

OP
OP
gmast1100

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
That would be fun on my DR650!

That sounds good t me.
How is your knee doing? Mine started feeling much better after three weeks. I was able to ride a couple of days last week with almost no pain.
After three injections and the knee brace, a little better but just masking what needs to be done. Doc appt on June 10th and will set a date for total knee replacement!

Congrats! They're a lot of fun and weigh a few hundred pounds less then the ST. I'm looking to pick up my second Vstrom and sell my '08 ST1300A but I'm still looking. Best of luck with it!
BoSTon, are you on Stromtroopers? There are a couple for sale on there. A really good deal on one down south. A 13 with low miles and loaded for $6900.
Gary

Outbackwack

Howard
Bike
'13 Vstrom 650
STOC #
BoSTon, are you on Stromtroopers? There are a couple for sale on there. A really good deal on one down south. A 13 with low miles and loaded for $6900.
Gary
Yeah, Gary, I'm on Stromtrooper and ADV and I'm looking at that one down near Atlanta, but I think it's set up for a taller rider so I'm getting the details. There was another one in Hilton Head but the guy changed his mind when I offered and decided to keep it. Getting the time off for a fly & ride now may be tough because of how busy work is, and I'd like to take my time coming back through the Carolina's if that happens. Good luck with the surgery. A friend of mine's fiancee had both of her knees replaced last year and she's been running and doing the Tough Mudder events so it must have gone well!

Top Bottom