Cee Bailey ST1300 Size?

STOC #
The screen below is in pieces after my motorcycle accident last year.

I have fully recovered. Thankfully.

But my new Pan is missing the screen.

I think I have deduced that the screen is either 4" or 6" wider but I am struggling with the height.

Cee Bailey UK think it's 6" wider but they can't decide the height.

Has anyone got Amy picture of their screens that might give me a hint?

Many thanks.

Peter.

Sent by Peter from His IThingy.

OP
OP
Peter
STOC #
Perhaps the Cee Baily is not as popular as I thought.

Bike
2010 ST1300
The screen below is in pieces after my motorcycle accident last year.

I have fully recovered. Thankfully.

But my new Pan is missing the screen.

I think I have deduced that the screen is either 4" or 6" wider but I am struggling with the height.

Cee Bailey UK think it's 6" wider but they can't decide the height.

Has anyone got Amy picture of their screens that might give me a hint?

Many thanks.

Peter.

I'm glad you're ok. Not sure exactly what info you want here. Are you comparing a Cee Bailey windshield to a stock shield or do you want to know the dimensions of the CB shield?

Anyway, my stock windscreen is 19 5/8 high (measured dead center) and 23" wide. My Calsci windshield is 18 3/4" high dead center or, measuring off to one side at the bottom of those points on the shield, 22" high and 24 1/2" wide at max point. (I gave you the Calsci dimensions as a comparison. This was ordered taller than stock.)

Fyi, this is Labor Day weekend on this side of the pond, and most guys are probably out riding.

I love your signoff..... His IThingy

Peter

Bike
2007 ST1300
I have s Cee Bailey - compared to stock it is +2 wide and +2 tall. Yours looks the same as mine in the picture - but I can't be 100% sure since my bike doesn't have the fairing wings...

I wouldn't go any bigger than +2/+2, but that's just me. +6 seems like it would be crazy huge.

OP
OP
Peter
STOC #
I have s Cee Bailey - compared to stock it is +2 wide and +2 tall. Yours looks the same as mine in the picture - but I can't be 100% sure since my bike doesn't have the fairing wings...

I wouldn't go any bigger than +2/+2, but that's just me. +6 seems like it would be crazy huge.
That's what makes me confused +6 does sound huge, that's a foot wider.

I do like the screen but I don't want to be disappointed by getting the wrong size.

Peter. (Still On his iThingymejig)

steve3b3

Retired
Bike
2018 GoldWing
I also got mine 2"+2". I'm 5'11" and don't have buffeting , and my wife is happy as well

Steve. :04biker:

Bike
2007 ST1300
I think +6 on the width means 3 inches extra on each side. But I'm not 100% sure as I bought the thing almost 7 years ago.

I'm 6'0" and with +2 height, it goes over my head and I never ride it fully extended.

All I can say really is that both height and width at +2/+2 have been a nonissue. I've actually thought about going back to a stock size screen for more cooling in peak summer heat, but have not done anything more in 24k miles, most of those with my wife on pillion.

LetErBuck

Brian Oehlert
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I have a Cee Baileys!! I love it!
It is 4" taller and 4" wider than stock.
Take a look at my pictures. Yes that would be 2" per side for the width, thus 4" overall.
The height is 4" taller stock. I have the thick windshield. I believe there is also a thickness option as well.

OP
OP
Peter
STOC #
I have a Cee Baileys!! I love it!
It is 4" taller and 4" wider than stock.
Take a look at my pictures. Yes that would be 2" per side for the width, thus 4" overall.
The height is 4" taller stock. I have the thick windshield. I believe there is also a thickness option as well.
IMG_3026_1.JPG 4233d4239672fed83376271cbfb379ce.jpg

Yours does look about the same width as mine. Perhaps mine is not as tall?

Many thanks

Peter

Last edited:
Bike
06 ST
I am thinking of getting a cee bailey but I not sure to get the 18 or 20 inch, does anyone have the 18" tall shield?

LetErBuck

Brian Oehlert
Bike
2007 ST1300A
which ever one you choose make sure to get the cut out in it. It relieves the back pressure, the feeling that something is pushing your head forward. That something is the air pressure. If you ride two up the taller windshield is great for your passenger. If you ride solo I would go with the shorter shield. I ride with mine all the way up when I ride with a pillion. I ride about half mast when riding solo. I believe there is a thickness option as well for this shield. Mine is the heaviest they make. I have had to re-tighten the mounting bolts once in 5 years. I am very happy with it !

Top Bottom