help identifying

Bike
ST1300 '08
I bought these gloves years ago and need to replace them. excellent product, but for the life of me I can't remember the brand! Can anyone identify it from the pic attached? thanks - KS

Attachments

OP
OP
Bike
ST1300 '08
they are gel padded for carpal tunnel yes. and I'm pretty sure they are not "Thumbs Up" but thanks - KS

Bike
2010 ST1300
I bought these gloves years ago and need to replace them. excellent product, but for the life of me I can't remember the brand! Can anyone identify it from the pic attached? thanks - KS
Try pasting the image into google search. That my find something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I too used the image search yesterday and was not able to come up with anything useful. I also went to several major online motorcycle apparel superstores and 'thumbed' :D through the gloves, looking at manufacturer logos. Nothing.

That glove brand was perhaps from business trying to get into the glove/boot/apparel business, but which didn't financially work out and has since gone away. There are many apparel job-shops selling such 'privately labeled' apparel for whomever wants to import and resell the gloves under their own label.

But I'm still curious if you found the original label name/company, KS.

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
I went to several people I know that have been in the motorcycle parts/supply wholesale side for many years and also came up with no answer. Oddly, I have a pair of these gloves I bought about 10 years ago. I didn't really like the gel palm in use so I put them aside. I'd give them to you but I wear a M and you need XL.

Top Bottom