ST1100 or something new? Traveling cross country for externships.

OP
OP
dualsportdave
Bike
1999 ST1100
Getting close to becoming: Dr Dave, DVM!...just read through this informative/reaffirmation of the reliability of the ST1100...& after I clicked on the photo of your ST11K & saw how GORGEOUS it is...& how it has served you all the miles since 23K...I am happy to learn that you have confidence in continuing with the bike through your upcoming externship!...I suggest that you consider placing a few well-placed stickers on that strikingly handsome bike(canine, feline, fowl, & your choice of livestock stickers) to "brand" your ride to your impending profession!... Again, Man... Dave..., REALLY NICE ST11!:bow1::):03biker:
Thank you for the support. I may place some stickers of the animals I like on the bike too!

Also, thank you for complimenting the bike. I spent a lot of time on her, making her to what she is now. I designed my bike to what I like and there are several people that don't like it... But that isn't my problem! The stickers on the bike serve three purposes. 1) They make me happy. 2) They make my bike look good, at least to me and a few others. 3) They are 3M reflective and shine at night. (safety)

Attached are pics of the bike.

Thank you everyone!

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Dave, put in new clutch springs before doing a complte clutch, dont even need to drain the oil if ya keep the font end elevated ( center stand and rear wheel on the ground.)

Xdoi ing that fixed STick, and held up for another 75,000 miles. Sold her a couple months ago with about 225,000, still running fine.

Top Bottom