Thought I would share my F6B Rental Experience here on the ST Forum...

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Beauty eh! I like a little exhaust growl under hard acceleration but first and foremost I'd rather not hear the exhaust at all under normal steady throttle.

OP
OP
JMartin
STOC #
Beauty eh! I like a little exhaust growl under hard acceleration but first and foremost I'd rather not hear the exhaust at all under normal steady throttle.
Exactly! There is that point between acceleration and deceleration where things sound perfect... but you can't ride there long... or you coast to a stop!

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
but you can't ride there long... or you coast to a stop!
:D

?? They worked great on my 305!

I found a site that may still sell them for only? $150:

[SIZE=+1]SALE PRICED AT $150.00 /PR[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]NOTE:[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] these Snuff-Or-Nots are near extinction =[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]supply is EXTREMELY LIMITED![/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Please email us for availbality & pricing before adding to your cart. [/SIZE]

price includes shipping and handling, within the continental U.S.

Shipping and handling included! :rofl1:

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
I rode on two trips this past year with an F6B'er and it is a cool bike. Handled well, guts to burn (he was the only one who could stay with my ST) and he stayed quiet dry (he had installed a taller screen).

Congrats!!

OP
OP
JMartin
STOC #
I rode on two trips this past year with an F6B'er and it is a cool bike. Handled well, guts to burn (he was the only one who could stay with my ST) and he stayed quiet dry (he had installed a taller screen).

Congrats!!
Thanx. It's definitely heavier than my ST1100P, but man... it's so smoooooooth.

Bike
2012 GL 1800
STOC #
Nice Bike! After you put some more miles on it, you will get used to the added weight. As you said, your F6 is just a wing without a trunk, and a little less weight. I have a 2012 Wing and after I got used to it, I ride it as fast or faster then I did my ST 1300. I find it has a much smoother lean into a curve then the ST. With the weight low, you just lean it over and go. Slow turning will come with time. As I said, you get used to it. I like it much better then the ST at parking lot speeds. This bike just fits me better, so I sold the ST.

OP
OP
JMartin
STOC #
... This bike just fits me better, so I sold the ST.
I'm going to hang on to the ST1100P until Summer. I'd like to do some distance rides with my son, and his GSXR is not the most comfortable bike for touring, so I'll have him ride the ST.
Besides, I should get a better price for it then.

Top Bottom