Toolkit?

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I was going to adjust my gear shifter position lower because I installed GoldWing pegs but cannot imagine how you're supposed to get at the upper rod end nut??? Maybe it will be OK as is...
I'm thinking about doing the same for the same reason though I seem to be adapting well enough. I thought somebody said you adjust the gearshift lever level from the starboard side somewhere. That's on my Check It Out list.

OP
OP
Kevcules

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
I'm thinking about doing the same for the same reason though I seem to be adapting well enough. I thought somebody said you adjust the gearshift lever level from the starboard side somewhere. That's on my Check It Out list.
Ok good to hear, let me know how you manage to do it. I think all you have to do is loosen both rod end nuts and turn the shaft to the desired shifter lever position. Wait till you see where the upper nut is. :)
I thought I heard also from the right side , but probably when the bike is on the side stand. I was on the center stand when I tried and gave up after finishing another job. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom