Top Box Parts source?

Hi all

Does anyone know a supplier of

a, Top box components,
b, Paint?

My top-box managed to disconnect itself and follow me down the road for a few hundred yards (I honestly think someone had forced the lock and found nothing inside it so left it where it was) but now I have a smashed lid with no lock at all, so I need a lid and lock barrel. As well as a lid repair/ replacement I also have a few scuffs to touch-up, so if anyone knows how to get a good paint match, I'd be grateful.

TIA

Steve

Dave.David

Rider
Bike
05,ST1300-04VTX1800R
STOC #
Hi all

Does anyone know a supplier of

a, Top box components,
b, Paint?

My top-box managed to disconnect itself and follow me down the road for a few hundred yards (I honestly think someone had forced the lock and found nothing inside it so left it where it was) but now I have a smashed lid with no lock at all, so I need a lid and lock barrel. As well as a lid repair/ replacement I also have a few scuffs to touch-up, so if anyone knows how to get a good paint match, I'd be grateful.

TIA

Steve
Most paint shops will match the paint. Jay51 just got a new lock from manufacturers, he will know.

STrangr

Mike O.
Bike
2007 St-1300 Abs
STOC #
Which top box do you have? I have a barrel with one key from an e450 I believe. You're welcome to it. Not sure if they are compatible with other models.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom