Putting throttle bodies back in, stray hose/

OP
OP
Ozzie
Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Yup, it was the line from the recovery tank to the radiator. I was fortunate, I was able to just remove the airbox, and by removing that little spring clamp I was able to pull the hose underneath the throttle bodies cleanly, reinstalled the clamp, routed the hose, and it makes more sense now. Now to compare the snorkel bases and see if I can switch them around for fresh holes.

Bike
2007 Honda ST1300A
Yup, it was the line from the recovery tank to the radiator. I was fortunate, I was able to just remove the airbox, and by removing that little spring clamp I was able to pull the hose underneath the throttle bodies cleanly, reinstalled the clamp, routed the hose, and it makes more sense now. Now to compare the snorkel bases and see if I can switch them around for fresh holes.
I'm awake and standing by the white courtesy phone :call:
I have a set of snorkels and bases sitting in front of me on the table and can text you pictures if needed.
Glad you sorted out the mystery hose.
Larry

OP
OP
Ozzie
Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Thanks for standing by Larry, but at this point I've pretty much got it sorted I think. Stay tuned for the continuing saga of Ozzie VS ST1300..... Quite frankly, I'm amazed that I've found all the parts and bolts so far, considering how much stuff has been moved in and out of the garage over the past few months. Several sheets of OSB slid off the upstairs "balcony" narrowly missing the bike the other day(one other thing I really need to sort out, I've got stuff stacked everywhere) Go to bed.:)

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

OP
OP
Ozzie
Bike
07 ST1300A(P)
STOC #
Update: I have heard my ST run for the first time since May of last year:D Just have to finish putting all the plastic back on it, figure out where my right side cover wandered off to..:think1:.reinstall various farkles, and locate all the missing fasteners to do all the previous list. I FOUND MY SERVICE MANUAL!! It was sitting 3 feet from where I was working, with a bunch of stuff piled on top of it. Thanks for the help guys, I'm on the downhill stretch. The TB's probably need to be sync'd, another job for another day. Discovered a couple of major bolts missing during the process, replaced them, it should tighten up the handling a bit(so much for the shop I bought it from going through it with a fine tooth comb) Right now I just need to ride!

Last edited:
Top Bottom