CA-Southern: Tag

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
I found it because I was going to tag the crazy looking statue at the entry to that ranch. There was no place good to park for that so as I was pulling away I saw the Hollywood sign.

How did you even know it was on that road?

Bike
2005 ST
STOC #
Keep meaning to, Yet work keeps getting in the way. So I keep tabs on the Tag's and when I get the chance I'll cruise out and get one. Have a lot of neat places to share.

Bike
GL1800
I am surprised our KLRs were not in the that picture. I guess our breakfast was toooo big and took tooooo long.

JohnDiego will not be happy!

John_Diego

Site Supporter
Bike
ST-1300/GL1800
Missed another one!!!!! And had good new one --- next time??

DSCN1049.jpg

We parked between the red truck and the 2 Harleys. Breakfast was good.

Bike
GL1800
We were on the road by then most likely but we hit a couple of dirt byways on the way back so we were slow to get home.....and did you know there was a parade in Descanso?

Last edited:
Bike
GL1800
The sheriff routed us around to the west and we came in from Descanso Junction ..... and then we jumped on Viejas Grade Road to head west and down the hill. Lots of folks in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
Another picture of the tag. I thought it was obvious to you guys but Mac didn't know where it was.

Hey there Todd...did the best I could...no way to get my trike though poles to be closer to the bridge...but I got the tag! LOVED being on my trike again!
Thanks Mac for covering my back on this first ride!

Attachments

Bike
GL1800
Hey there Todd...did the best I could...no way to get my trike though poles to be closer to the bridge...but I got the tag! LOVED being on my trike again!
Thanks Mac for covering my back on this first ride!
Way to ride! Yea that would have been a tight fit as I had to be real careful with the Wing.

Top Bottom