• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TX: A to Z (Round 16)

OP
OP
gmast1100

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
Re: TX: A to Z (Round 10)

Put Tapatalk on your phone and subscribe to this forum. It will alert you immediately to every post.

Tapatalk is also great for posting pictures without having to resize them to meet the forum standards.
Sounds good but my fat fingers have a hard time on that itsy -bitsy keyboard :-(

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

Well I was going to grab a J today and keep this fine game a' going. Made it to the gas station 10 miles from my home, filled up then went over to the air pump to top off the tires. The front was just a couple of pounds lows, filled nicely. The rear surprised me, when I went to unscrew the cap I got a little more than I bargained for. See the pics. Also see the pics for my temporary solution. It enabled me to get about 25 psi into the tire and hobble home.
I bought the angled metal air valves from here a few months ago and planned to install them on my next tire change, guess I'll be doing that sooner than expected...lol
cap1.jpgcrazy1.jpg

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

Yeah, my bike is getting back at me for neglecting it so long. Got the valve stems replaced Tuesday with new angled aluminum ones, they look great! Rode the bike to a night class I'm taking at the local college. When I left school around 8:30 I couldn't see where I was going very well. Got off the bike, no low beams. Flipped the switch to high, one came on. Great, just great...Picked up some headlights last night, guess I'll be doing that on my next days off. Then I'm going riding! Hopefully! Maybe? Depends on how the bike feels I suppose.

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

Picked up some headlights last night, guess I'll be doing that on my next days off. Then I'm going riding! Hopefully! Maybe? Depends on how the bike feels I suppose.
Got the headlight bulbs installed yesterday thanks to this here forum. Read a post about turning the handlebars and installing them from behind instead of removing the windshield and other plastic as the manual states. Took about 20 minutes but got it all done. The bike decided it was ready for a run today so I went for the J as in Jonesboro...

20170307_150649.jpg

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

Looks like you got tne "W" at the same time, but Mellow probably wouldn't let you get away with that.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Looks like you got tne "W" at the same time, but Mellow probably wouldn't let you get away with that.
No problem with that... go ride and get all of them at once, it's okay with me... the point is to ride.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #

I had been planning to go for the N, but something always seemed to keep me from going there. Maybe I can post the O or P within the next few days.

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

I had been planning to go for the N, but something always seemed to keep me from going there. Maybe I can post the O or P within the next few days.
I'm getting an "O" tomorrow unless I'm Bruced...

mstrong01

Site Supporter
Bike
96 ST1100
STOC #

Work slowed me down yesterday, and this morning - but I got it! Silly work.....
otto.jpg

Top Bottom