• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

ON: A-Z (Round 9)

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Cherie needed broccoli so I went for a little ride and picked up the M, Mount Carmel nice little town has a school, pretty church, a print shop but no place to buy milk, water, coffee or any other essentials to life.

Gerhard

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Cherie needed broccoli so I went for a little ride and picked up the M, Mount Carmel nice little town has a school, pretty church, a print shop but no place to buy milk, water, coffee or any other essentials to life.

Gerhard

Great Pic Gerhard.

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
Had to look that one up, I am sure I have been there but don't really remember the place. We are away for the Gift Show near the T.O. Airport.

Happy you got out

Gerhard

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
We passed through Poland on Saturday, I don't remember much more than the sign as I was trying to keep up with Mike.

Gerhard

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Since this isn't too far from home, and kinda sorta on the way to the RTE today, I thought I'd ride over to Rockton, home of the world fair. It's a little gem of a community, would make a nice place to live, has two big cell towers, so you would be connected if you lived there. Houses all nicer, a couple had some antique lawn decorations.

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2004 ST1300
Since this isn't too far from home, and kinda sorta on the way to the RTE today, I thought I'd ride over to Rockton, home of the world fair. It's a little gem of a community, would make a nice place to live, has two big cell towers, so you would be connected if you lived there. Houses all nicer, a couple had some antique lawn decorations.
Keep the game going Ray.
Doesnt seem to be as much action on either A-Z or Tag this season otherwise.
Everyone must be busy?
Sundays forecast looks like the kicker as far as the riding season stopper. It was a super season while it lasted.
Hope everyone has a great winter.

Top Bottom