Bank angle sensor ?

Bike
ST1300a
hi all, as i have now swapped over for a new headlight, as mine was cracked due to a "death wish pidgeon", put everything back together, now bike doesnt start. !!!!!!!:mad:. no noise from pump priming. What i was thinking is have i put in the bank angle sensor in upside-down or something, if thats even possible. Would anyone have a photo of the correct position please......................many thanks TITAN

Bike
2021 Tracer 9GT
STOC #
Yes, I will admit it. It is possible to install the BAS upside down, because I did it doing the same job you are, replacing the very expensive headlight unit.
It is a pain, but go back in, flip it over and you should be fine.

Bike
2005 st1300
When I posted that pic, I was wondering where that thing was. I was looking up under with a flashlight and couldnt see it. I just took the front bodywork off to service the power windscreen mechanism and now see it... what a PITA place to put it... LOL

Bike
2010 ST1300
When I posted that pic, I was wondering where that thing was. I was looking up under with a flashlight and couldnt see it. I just took the front bodywork off to service the power windscreen mechanism and now see it... what a PITA place to put it... LOL
I give up, where is it? Is that a picture of the back of the headlight housing? Should I be able to see the bank angle sensor with the two side cowls removed?

Bike
2005 st1300
... on top of the headlight housing20170314_231811 (1).jpg this is the mount. I dont think you can see it without removing the headlight housing,,, at least I couldnt.

OP
OP
Bike
ST1300a
hi to all, yep! sure was the BAC, never mind all electrical connections cleaned and lubed!............thanks

Top Bottom