Making it thru winter... one video edit at a time

Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
Still editing video footage from last summer. It is keeping me sane in the cold and the snow. The storm that is hammering the US east coast is going to hit us in the morning, so, more snow and the roar of the snow blower's engine.
Sometimes people forget how big an island Newfoundland is... here's most of the Trans Canada from Corner Brook to St. John's.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyz7vcUzM2EYfYoWSd3kyKw

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
Hi Jim. Enjoyed it as always :cool: I went the opposite way a few years back. Left St johns around 0700 on a week day......which happened to be a beautiful day.....was over 30 deg in Central and went right to PAB (900kms) to catch the midnight ferry. Bike ran perfect and I was surprised how comfortable I was. That big gas tank is great except the other 2 guys with me had to stop for gas more often then I did.....and they drank too much coffee for my liking......slowed things down! Barely got to the terminal before cut off time!
Great time tho and met up with a few more folks in North Sydney and spent 3 days riding around Cape Breton including the Cabot Trail. Winter is still hanging on here....guess you will be doing some more videos? ;)

Cheers!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Still editing video footage from last summer. It is keeping me sane in the cold and the snow. The storm that is hammering the US east coast is going to hit us in the morning, so, more snow and the roar of the snow blower's engine.
Sometimes people forget how big an island Newfoundland is... here's most of the Trans Canada from Corner Brook to St. John's.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyz7vcUzM2EYfYoWSd3kyKw
At least it gives you "time" to go through yours, I still have a bunch that I haven't finished yet (both video & stills) from my 17 day trip with my brother, no excuses, other than I'm out riding too much! ;)

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
SupraSabre I guess there is one "advantage" to winter.
Clipper Reminds me I still have video of the ride back from St. John's and camping in Terra Nova Park... a few videos left to edit on the hard drive.

Top Bottom