New Victory Vision

New Victory Vision was at Holiday Park this morning. Victory in Ft. Lauderdale brought one up so everyone could, see, hear and sit on one.
This is one awesome machine. 6 Speed 106 Cubic Inches and so hot to look at. :eek:
Sitting on it felt like you were on an easy chair..this is one big a_s bike but balanced like a dime on it's edge . They were signing up people for test rides when the demos get here. They will be on sale in Oct?. Price 21K for the full touring model.

I signed up?they will let you take a passenger as well on the demo.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/Victory/Vision/Experience/

Jaws were dropping as everyone sat on it?.asked questions and went through all the features.

Sign me up?. I?ll take one it in Candy Red :mcrider:

Gives me something to think about for next year LOL

motoman

Prince of Darkness
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I think it's simply the Biggest Pile of Crap ever made. :rolleyes:

I don't think Victory will even be able to give them away.

To each his own. :)

Bike
still deciding
STOC #
It doesn't look too bad without the trunk. It may not be my cup of tea, but I applaud Victory for thinking outside the box. We have more then enough Harleys and Harley clones. Not that they look bad but geez don't they get tired of seeing a million other bikes just like theirs.
It's no more ugly then the GL1800. The GL1800 would benefit greatly by selling a no trunk version like Victory is doing. If Honda were to use better looking bags and have a no trunk (and passenger throne) version for solo riders I might get interested. Yes, I do use a Givi trunk on a couple of long trips every year, but it then comes off and I ride without it 95% of the time. If the GL1800 had a no trunk model I could then add a Givi for those few times it would be needed.

Phil

Last edited:
Bike
2008 Goldwing
That thing is hideous - but that's just my subjective opinion. Of all the stuff I've read about it though, it sounds like it all works pretty well. I hope enough people like them for it to be a success. The competition will make everything else that much better.

STOC #
I owned a '99 vic and really liked it. The biggest problem with Polaris is developing a good dealer system. Most dealers added the bike as an "add on" and then bailed or were let go. I think the Vision will be a great success. I wouldn't be a bit surprized if Harley didin't do a little copying for there new Rocker. The whole line is just a little to "nessed" up for me but I wish them well. There is always room for good products.

Computer Nerd

full frontal nerdity
I test rode a Victory Vegas. I really liked it. It was a nice bike, but it was $10,000 dollars nice. Not $16,000 nice.

I can't imagine what they are pricing that Vision at.

Top Bottom