Aftermarket seat pictures thread

Bike
None For Now
STOC #
Basic black on black Sargent seat. Very comfortable compared to the stocker (which was bloody awful). I don't have anything else to compare it to though. I've tried Corbin's on other bikes but not on the ST.

elmer phudd

wullie-d
Bike
60 plate st1300
Hi Blue I am in Scotland but just bought this new seat from a company in France it took 12 days from ordering it on 05/12/09 to receiving it on 17/12/09. The seat was customised to my requirements as in material,stitching,colour and reduced height. Will try to upload photos the website address is www.topsellerie.com:policeST:

Attachments

elmer phudd

wullie-d
Bike
60 plate st1300
Forgot to say have not had it on bike yet Scotland is overrun by snow at the moment but will update the post as soon as I know how comfortable it is. Cheers Elmer.:policeST:

elmer phudd

wullie-d
Bike
60 plate st1300
Appears Stooks photos uploaded with mine so ignore the first 2 photos they aint mine:policeST:

elmer phudd

wullie-d
Bike
60 plate st1300
Cheers Stook when I clicked and opened them your seat photos were numbered 1 and2 and mine were 3 and 4 :policeST:

Bike
2007 ST1300A6
Here is my Corbin Dual Canyon with Alaskan ButtPad seen here on my bike when I was touring Germany last week.................. My butt was on fire for 9 days, but at least it was better than the standard torture implement fitted by Honda!!! :(

I wish I could get hold of a Russell or Rick Mayer seat from your side of the pond!

:06biker:

Attachments

Bike
'95 St1100A
Here's my custom saddle done by Rich O'Connor starting from the OEM seat. If you can get your bike to his shop he fits the seat completely to your body and riding position. The process took about six hours and completely transformed the seat, fitting, cutting, riding, fitting again until you're happy. It's like getting a custom suit made for you. The cover is all leather, mine is pretty simple with just some subtle red seam stitching but you can get the saddle done in any kind of exotic leather you want. The cost was about the same as a stock Corbin and the quality and comfort are remarkable. I know this sounds like Rich wrote it but I have no affiliation except as a happy customer. http://www.richscustomseats.com/

Attachments

schla

STOC #7008
Bike
04 ST1300A
STOC #
I have a rick mayer that came with the bike when I got it with 15k miles. I now have almost 50k on it and the seat seams are falling apart. I am just about done with this seat and won't consider another rick mayer...

I just picked up a 2008 ST 13 and the stock seat seems to have a problem staying in the "keeper" and dumps me forward toward the gas tank. I do use the seat in the lowest position, but it seems to dislodge and slope downward. I test road a 2005 that had the same exact problem. Is this common with all STs? I am researching the aftermarket seat, and the Corbin seems to address this problem by using their own and new adjustment system. Any suggestions

Bike
ST 1300
SupraSabre, I really like the look of the seat in the right hand picture. Could you post me some info on it, & give me a rough idea of the price please?
Regards, Chris (in UK)

STripper

Brian
Bike
2005 ST1300A
That appears to be a leather Russell Day-Long saddle with the front rebuilt and recovered and the rear only recovered. A photo gallery, list of options and prices are available on the web site.

There's now one very much like it on the For Sale forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom