TN: Tag

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
Okay,I need a ruling. Can I retag this thing and try another location?

Apparently it's going nowhere.

EDIT: I just now saw the poll on re-tagging. The vote in now 30 to 12 against it so I guess it sits. But c'mon people! Four months? Do you need another hint?

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
One more BUMP

When I leave for my big trip early next month, this will have sat here for five months. At that point I'll have no choice but to get my friend to join the forum and tag this thing. Can you guys really stand the humiliation of seeing a Pacific Coast grab this tag?

Huh? Can ya?

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Honest Ripshod, we had a vote and you ain't allowed to move your own tag. And why Uncle Phil don't get off his duff and move that thing is beyond me. PM him and get his attention. I got the one before this one and moved it, but when I went to post it, you had moved it without me checking. I had a heck of time trying to find the road down into that World Fair deal. TAG: Should "Re-Tags" be allowed? Go to the tag page and open the title I tried to put here but it doesn't allow you to clikck on it

Bike
03 ST1300 89 pc
I could get it on my PC but I am not allowed that many states away from home. Please do not boot me off of St owners because of my in ability to LD.

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
Honest Ripshod, we had a vote and you ain't allowed to move your own tag.
Yeah, I know. I voted in that poll but the 'nays' still have it. That's why I'm threatening to bring in a ringer.

Wow, that's a tough one about the sunsphere tag. If I'd have known you'd gone all that way to get it I'd have backed off.

Not really.

This is a fun game and I want to keep playing. I'll be riding through 15 states next month and I'll study those tags. Maybe I'll get lucky.

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I don't have those photos on this computer. I took it up the Interstate to a place where there is an adult store and a big cross on adjacent property and took a picture with both and the bike in it.

Bike
2001 ST1100
STOC #
This is Uncle Phil - not Dennis - Relax - I got the tag Wednesday early morning (glad I had a flash) on my way out of town. I'll do the 'move' when I get back in the state.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
JERRY - Got back in late Saturday and still trying to catch up. As I said, got a lot on the plate right now. If it had been daylight when I came through West Tennessee I would have put it there, but too dark for a picture!

Ripshod

Prym8 on 2 wheels
Does it sound like I'm in a hurry? Yeah I guess it does but I'm satisfied that somebody's working on it. Do whatcha gotta do, man.

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
Ok, UP, I found Dull, TN although my gps could not! But, when I got there, it was on the gps screen.:confused:

All I can say about Dull is it could be Exciting if they tripled the speed limits through there!

My preferred next tag was closed by 5 minutes before I got to it. So, we have moved from Middle TN to West Tn.

Take a ride on the bridge over no where. If you fall off of it, you won't go far. If you need clues, read the plaque picture.

If anyone picking up the tag wants to meet for an RTE, give me a shout. This is in my neighborhood. Beware of pirates & puddle jumpers. :07biker:

Attachments

OP
OP
motomac
Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Well, thanks to both Uncle Phil and Treemuncher for a couple of great tags. It's out of the city and although out of my reach for the time being, makes for more interesting riding. Thanks Guys!!!

Top Bottom