ST Riders

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Boy, we now have our very own sub forum, with not much action. I too am curious how many local people we have. Also, how many are going to go to the weSTcan ride in July?
I am going to roll my sicle out in mid April, right after a week in Mexico, and start racking up the miles.

Kirbybikes

Vancouver, B.C.
STOC #
I plan a mid April start to the season also. Weather any earlier is too transitional. Maybe we can plan a Lower Mainland RTE if anyone is interested.

Oh ya, I'll be at WeSTcan!

Kirk

Bike
Honda ST1300A
STOC #
One more ST owner here. I live in Kelowna, but for most of this year I will be spending the work week in Burnaby. (Darned economy! :mad1:) I plan to ride the ST on the weekly round trip at least half the time starting in May. All that time away from home will severely curtail my recreational riding this summer. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if any meet and greets or RTE's develop that I can take in.

Bike
06/st1300
St Lady here, way up in the deep snow country, Prince George. Ya ya won't you guys rub it in. I dont think I will see my bike on the road till june with the amount of snow we got this year. I was just in Las Wages, and ya know there were a lot of bikes on the road, so had to find out how much to rent.... well suck back and reload it would have cost me $350.00 plus 1k down pmt. I just wanted to ride not buy.

Summer - Grand Forks, BC, Winter - Hemet CA
Bike
1999 ST 1100
STOC #
I can add 2 more here as both Deb and I ride ST 1100's. Shovelled a path in the snow so I can move the bikes from the shed into the garage to do some maintenance this weekend. Hoping that the weather will improve enough to let us get out by mid April.

Bike
'03 ST1300
STOC #
Here's another Kamloops ST boy. Nice to meet all you other BCers. Just got my new battery and waiting for a new front tire and then I should be riding before May-long.
Anybody heard whether Vernon to Needles is clean yet? Cheers

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Hey B. st C.'ers, I registered for weSToc the other day, in Nevada in August and was wondering if anyone else is heading down?
I was wondering about the possibility of a loose group ride down?

Top Bottom