ST Riders

Norm

Vendor
Bike
KLR650
STOC #
Another ST in Chilliwack (actually there are two here which I know of). Anyone else in the Upper Valley?

We used to hold many tech days when I was dual sporting and I miss the interaction. Is anyone interested in tech?

Norm

Norm

Vendor
Bike
KLR650
STOC #
Another Norm, in Chilliwack but older than the other one so he will be referred to as Norm #2. (VBG)

We used to do tech days in my garage but interest has dropped off. Hondas are just too reliable but fun to do modifications.

Norm

Bike
ST1300 '06
STOC #
The fact that many of my 42 000kms in the last year and a half were spent riding as many BC twisties as possilble should afford me honourable mention at least! :think1:
Unfortunately, I live a little over 100kms on the north west Alberta side of the border. Looking forward to meeting up with many of you in the near future,

:06biker:

Bike
04 st1300A
North Vancouver here. Just bought an 04 ST in October and can't wait for spring to put a plate on her and see if all the accolades are true. I hear the Blue:policeST: ones are the fastest!

North Vancouver here. Just bought an 04 ST in October and can't wait for spring to put a plate on her and see if all the accolades are true. I hear the Blue:policeST: ones are the fastest!
Fastest, smoothest AND most reliable! Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas too.

Top Bottom