Thermostat replacement procedure ?

Hi there, I have searched but been unable to find a step by step procedure for R&Ring the ST1300 thermostat. I apologize in advance if I have missed it. Is there one out there? Cheers,
Kevin

Bike
ST1100 & ST1300
STOC #
Sorry, that one doesn't have much useful in it. I didn't get to do much writing this winter.

--Mark
Yeah, I noticed that but it is a start. It had links to how to take the panels off and some other info. Plus as long as the link doesn't change it may be of more use if someone comes across this thread later looking for the same info.

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
The link's not going anywhere. Anybody who wants to add to it is more than welcome...

--Mark

Mustangkev! I have done this twice in the past year. Once for my bike ,and then Lanman's. If you don't find All the info you need,PM. me and I can talk you through it step by step.or fill in any hole's in your data. I love working on bikes. Once you get the tupperware off, this bike is easy to repair.:D:03biker:

OP
OP
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I guess my initial question is how much tupperware do I need to remove to get to the thermostat housing? I have printed the tupperware removal instructions, but was unsure of how much needed to go.
Thanks,
Kevin

Top Bottom