For Sale 2011 ST1300 Pan Abs Police Part out

Good Morning Guys and Gals,

I am new to this forum and sale section so if i miss any rules about selling procedures, please let me know.

This post, im sure, will get edited a lot , so this is just kind of a first draft as i begin the process to hopefully move these parts to people who need them.

This bike I purchased this year as a donor to fix mine, it actually ran great and had no issues what so ever, drove it around a few hundred miles to confirm, i had 80k miles on the speedo

at time of tear down

It is in Montello WI , I will be posting on Ebay and FB as well but not right away, I am pretty good with communications so any one interested in working out fair purchases, we should be able to

accomplish it with out much hassle, and my shipping should be fairly quick as well, Zelle and PayPal are preferred payments , cash of course if I happen to run into a local person. So ill start

with a list and attach small thumbnails to everything listed, I do have other items I dont have pics yet so everything may not be pictured to start with. Prices will be updated as we go along,

hoping to get feedback from this forum and I use the "sold eBay listings" to help as well. So here we go

Left peg mount bracket
Right peg mount braket
left crash bar bracket
right crash bar braket
ABS brake line proportioning valve #2
ABS brake line proportioning value #1
rear caliper with pads
rear under pan fender

exhaust headers
left valve cover
right valve cover
coolant bottle
front calipers and brake lines
heat shield
rear coil and adjuster
side fairing right hand side, (the smaller panel)
rad cooling fans
left handle with res
right handle with res
rear tail section (this is actually off my bike, which is a 2006 st1300 non abs)
front forks
rear tail mount braket
air valve canister
upper and lower triple tree
fuel tank
rear frame
gas tank (paint is rubbish, but tank is not dented, very good shape other than paint )
left hand side luggage (has key) small crack on the under side, worth mentioning but has no impact really on its use,
oem seat
swing arm and final drive
front abs wheel
rear abs wheel
complete airbox
(i do have the ecms , speedo cluster, exhaust, and engine/tranny but until i can picture them and get the right info, im not posting yet)

the thumbnails should be in order of items listed

Ty

So a few pics are missing as you can only have 30 files attached, thats fine, if you see something listed and there is not a pic, i can dm it to you , np

tempImagetZIvkL.pngtempImageTtftEb.pngtempImagejfTk7p.pngtempImageuHJbTr.pngtempImageRHRFGm.pngtempImagezqX37O.pngtempImageW6C0Zw.pngtempImage0iRQ9a.pngtempImageDtz3C6.pngtempImagellXS9l.pngtempImagelwtADQ.pngtempImageyKmZUX.pngtempImageHca3Wu.pngtempImage4DKKWD.pngtempImageeaI9Zj.pngtempImageUBvWUW.pngtempImage43h7pV.pngtempImagemjTX2x.pngtempImageAe4lGQ.pngtempImageSeFlwj.pngtempImagexzqYGr.pngtempImage5QP67V.pngtempImageK2oRHX.pngtempImage2MB5Ha.pngtempImage3p43rU.pngtempImage6eMcwE.pngtempImagezrLcfX.pngtempImageOpD6nv.pngtempImageZz5yZv.pngtempImagehiivmq.png

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
What is your seller name on e-bay so I can look up your items?

OP
OP
What is your seller name on e-bay so I can look up your items?
I have not posted to eBay yet. Was procrastinating to hopefully sell here and Facebook before taking eBay cutts. I will eventually have too though. It’s just a massive buyer base

Top Bottom