Adcox came through on my ST1800

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I picked up my Terry Adcox seat for my ‘18 Wing today. It’s too late for a ride today, but by sitting on it, all I can say is WOW! I’ve been on his schedule for several months, and made it to the top of the list this week. I delivered the seat to his shop on Monday and picked it up today. (Friday). I live close enough to deliver/pickup in just over an hour, so it allowed me to ride the bike until he was ready to do the seat work. Plus, no shipping costs? I’ll report back after a ride tomorrow. Now for a picture.

Ride Safe
John

680C733E-E53D-41E0-AF30-6315114147C3.jpeg

That's a great looking seat that doesn't look like a wing chair on a bike. Very nice.

Looks good John. After stopping by and talking to him, I'm going to send my BMW seat to him and have mine done.

Looks good John. After stopping by and talking to him, I'm going to send my BMW seat to him and have mine done.

Keith, You had better call soon, and get on his schedule. He’s booked through mid January. He said that he does 2, maybe 3 seats, per week depending on the seat.

John

Thanks for the heads up John. We stopped by there on the way to the BRG. He was booked up until mid December then.

Thanks, Fali. It was worth the wait. I rode about 100 miles on it today, and while that’s not enough for a real test, I know that it’s much, much better than the factory seat. Reasonable price of $300 +tax for what he calls a “single bucket”, but includes covering passenger area as well.

I may prove myself wrong, but I believe I’m through adding farkles to this bike.

John

Well, I finally got in a longer ride on the new seat. My longest ride, so far, had only been a couple of hours, but yesterday I rode 7 1/2 hours, only getting off the bike long enough to fill the tank. While I was a little tired when I got home, I didn’t have the sore butt that I always got with the factory seat. The factory heat worked well with the seat mod. I wasn’t sure how the heat would work, as he carves the “bucket” out of a foam block, and then covers the shaped seat. Overall, I’m very pleased.

John

Back
Top Bottom