Autocom Question

I came to this because I read there was an Autocom expert here in Tulsa Oklahoma named Keith. I have an Autocom Super Pro AVI I've installed in something a little on the odd side - a Vanderhall Venice GT, so that my wife and I can talk to each other, hear music etc when riding. One of the things I'd like to do is tie my Dashmount CB Radio into the bike to bike connection on the unit to be able to use it, but have no idea how to get from the standard 4 pin mike conenction on the radio, to the Autocom's 5 pin connector to make it work. Any ideas?

OP
OP
Thank you MOST Kindly sir! I am going from the 4 pin mic connection on the dash mount CB radio, into the 5 pin Autocom bike to bike connection. Don't know if there is an audio out pin in the mic connection for sound (I doubt it) so I can bring the external speaker jack on the back of the radio into play to take care of that. Just not sure how to connect them (outside of the audio out) into the Autocomm 5 pin so they will talk happily with each other...

Bike
'03 ST1300 ABS
I have an Alan Midland CB hooked up to the Autocom Pro Avi. there is a specific interface cable for it available from Autocom-shop . co .uk . There are different cables for different brands of CB. You may want to check it out. If I remember correctly, there is one general cable that hooks into the Autocom, and a CB-specifc adapter cable.

OP
OP
Thank you sir! Would you happen to have a link? I just went through Autocom's site, and saw several two and single prong radio adapters, but nothing for a dash mount CB.

Top Bottom