best buy for new battery?

My 2004 has a bad battery. charging system is working fine but it will not hold a charge. Looking for a source for a new battery with higher CCA and amp hour ratings that will fit in the existing mount. any help is appreciated...
tom

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
I believe the battery only has a 1 year warranty. Please correct me if you veryify that I'm wrong.

Ray

I just had the same problem with my 04 that I just bought (used). I got to ride it for a week before it wouldn't start on it's own. I got an exact match, factory replacement battery from motorcyclebatteriesusa.com for nearly $60 less than the STealership wanted (almost HALF!). The only problem I had with buying from them was the unusually long "Free" shipping time. Purchased on 10/27, received 11/07. Willing to wait, it is the way to go!

Use coupon code "MBUSA545"... this code may be on the batteries page:
http://www.motorcyclebatteriesusa.com/battery-details.asp?battery=750

My cost was $85.12... STealership here cost $135 (and that was the best they could do - I asked!!)

Oh, if you bought the bike new from the STealership, and you still were in good with the them after the purchase, they may give you another one "Under Warranty," but it will probably be an acid filled "look-a-like"... Less cost to them and gets you on the road... Becareful!!

Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Having to do it over again, if the Tucmoto company could get it to me faster, I would have gone with the extra 20 or so bucks... I did get the OE AGM battery from motorcyclebatteriesusa.com....

OP
OP
Thanks all, I ordered one from motorcyclebatteriesusa.com and will keep my batery tender plugged in 'til it get here..

Top Bottom