SOLD brakeaway cruise control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$75
Current Location
portland oregon
Looks like not compatible with heated grips, bummer. Did this come off a ST?

Looks like not compatible with heated grips, bummer. Did this come off a ST?

It's not really the grips themselves that it is not compatible with: It might interfere with the power cable to the grip, that needs to have room to move around as you throttle up and down.

Was lucky to be able to fit it on mine (OEM heated grips) , but have seen bikes where the routing of the cable was preventing the install.

The Breakaway people don't want to take a chance with heated grips that may cause too many returns, so they just bluntly call it incompatible.

You may want to take a chance if you are interested. This is a very good price asked here for this item. You'll resell it for the same if it doesn't fit.

I’ve got one on my st and I have heated grips, once you’ve got it dialed in, it’s an awesum piece.
Have one on my bike - how do you dial it in?? When I try using it I seem o end up with 15-20 more mph before it settles. It’s also super sensitive hard to rest my hand. Any suggestions

Have one on my bike - how do you dial it in?? When I try using it I seem o end up with 15-20 more mph before it settles. It’s also super sensitive hard to rest my hand. Any suggestions

May be better discussed in its own thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom