Bygdawg still around?

greg_in_npvl

V65 Rider
Bike
2003 ST1300/ST1300A
I hope this is the correct forum to post as I was looking to buy his tip over bars for my ST1300. Was actually going to place an order over this past weekend but I emailed him first (bygdawg@hotmail.com) asking if the product is available. Didn't want to pay $225 via PayPal with my money in limbo while awaiting shipment. As of today, no response. Noticed he has not been active here since Feb 16th of this year. Can anyone confirm Bygdawg is still an active, an reliable, vendor? Just for grins, I'm going to PM his via this site. Thanks!

Greg

T_C

Bike
2005 St1300
STOC #
He posted somewhere around here that they were taking a break for Covid-19. Will be back...

Bike
2010 ST1300
Did he say when? I emailed 'bygdawg@hotmail.com' back on 6/16/2020 and did not hear anything back.
I had an exchange of em's with him a couple-three weeks ago, June 16 to be exact (just checked and edited). He said, "Due to the shutdown and steel import issues, I won't have any in stock and ready to ship until August. The bars do ship with replacement bolts for both sides. As for your PayPal amount question, that will be fine."

I hope this helps.

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I hope this is the correct forum to post as I was looking to buy his tip over bars for my ST1300. Was actually going to place an order over this past weekend but I emailed him first (bygdawg@hotmail.com) asking if the product is available. Didn't want to pay $225 via PayPal with my money in limbo while awaiting shipment. As of today, no response. Noticed he has not been active here since Feb 16th of this year. Can anyone confirm Bygdawg is still an active, an reliable, vendor? Just for grins, I'm going to PM his via this site. Thanks!

Greg
I have a set of nearly new rear tip over bars that I would let go for $150. PM me if interested. I can send pics.

Top Bottom