Cats being cats

Da Bear

Ask me about my cat...
Bike
'03 ST1300
Newest member of the household. Khym. A Mackerel Point Siamese. About a year old. We got him as a rescue; as yet, he's spent most of his time since I brought him home at 2:30 AM, April 23rd (Ambien may have influenced the decision to get him) under the couch. Harvey and Chmee are starting to accept him. He loves Marti...Tolerates me. Man has he a shock coming when the cancer takes her away from him. We can share our grief...
Named him Khym after a character in a book my friend Cj wrote... Chmee was named for a character in a book my friend Larry wrote... Harvey was Harvey when I got him.Khym.jpg

Happy Rob

Rob
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
OK, I'm bored and hating the ice cold of winter. I'll have to post about our kitty as well. New kitten in early Dec. Rescue. Kids have moved out so, I think we have empty nest syndrome. Named him Squash b/c I was on the way to a squash tournament when we first viewed him and fell in love!! Pic 1 is kitty "loving" my 2 finches. Not sure how much the finches love the cat!! I had to strap down the cage. Pic 2, is kitty loving a rabbit I snared at cabin!

Attachments

Bike
'07 ST1300
Some past friends..
GandT.jpeg
Goldy and Six toe 1985

IRIE.jpeg
On my wife's farm in Ireland. Mother on left still around, son on right not so much.

R.jpeg
Rommy. One of my two buddies,. He would race me to and from my mail box, batting at..

W.jpeg
Winston. Winston held his own.

CAT.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom