CBR bearings, Kudos!

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Ordered front and rear bearings for my 1100 on Monday. Received them today, model specific packaging.

Some times ya just gotta give'em credit.

I'm in need of bearings, and I'm just about to order some OEM's. How much are these bearings?
Thanks,
Tom

Tom, the front and rear sets, each in their own model-specific package with dust seals, was <$80 delivered. The receipt is in the garage, hold on a sec...

<slowly unfolding from the desk chair, grabbing cup, heading out to garage, search for receipt, checking voltage on new battery (12.74 VDC),stopping on the way back for a refill, groaning on the way back down into the chair.>

Okay, I'm back. Front, $33; rear, $39; shipping, 5.95 = $77.95. How does that compare with OEM?

Have to assume the 1300 would be similar. Call'em at 800-769-5388 and give'em yur make and model. They'll do the rest. They have a web site but no ordering there.

Also should add that many believe CBR Bearings to be much better quality than the general Chinese type usually received from the after market, at least as good as OEM. Also includes a Lifetime Warranty with no exclusions.

Last edited:
bikebandit.com want about the same for the front, more for the rear - but that could be a st1300 thing.
Warranty sounds good, I'll be call them !

Thanks for the info!!

Tom de

bikebandit.com want about the same for the front, more for the rear - but that could be a st1300 thing.
Warranty sounds good, I'll be call them !

Thanks for the info!!

Tom de

Does BikeBandit include the dust seals? Most places don't.

Does BikeBandit include the dust seals? Most places don't.

No, but they sell 'em. I made a "Opps" on the pricing. $19 for bearings ( 2), $15 for dust seals ( 2). ~$34 for everything. Still possibly ( or probably ) better bearings and a decent warranty, think I might be sold on the CBR bearings.

Tom de

Back
Top Bottom