Chainspeed No Longer has Any Autocom Parts

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I looking at my "internet" icons and saw the one for Chainspeed. Clicked the link and logged in. Looked to see if they had any Autocom parts. They had none. So, it appears Chainspeed no longer supports Autocom devices.

I then went to the Autocom website and found that they still have some items being offered. I have never ordered from Autocom only through Chainspeed.

V4 Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300A4P
I have purchased direct from Autocom with no issues. From memory shipping was slightly higher than Chainspee.

OP
OP
jfheilman

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
I just purchased from Chainspeed two weeks ago.
Maybe they just don't like me any longer since I gave them some bad feed back on the items they sent me in my last order.

Just did a search for Autocom parts and was looking at the Autocom website and their prices and shipping to the states. So I did a search and I can also find some Autocom parts in Australia.

The upshot to buying from Australia is they may still have the older stock items rather than the newer items I have had a problem with. Notably they have the straight headset extension in stock for about $35 USD and they have the older headset loom (Part number 2971 instead of Part number 2971A that Autocom now sells). Its priced at about $59. Have no idea what shipping would be. From Autocom in the UK it appears to be a $39 flat rate...

Here is the website if you are interested. But just tried to do an order to see what shipping was and they do not ship internationally.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Maybe one of the Australian members would be willing to buy it for you and throw it in the mail to the US.

OP
OP
jfheilman

jfheilman

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
Andrew, yes that did cross my mind and I will see if I can make that happen. Just wondering what the shipping costs would be like.

Regarding Chainspeed, here is what I see when I log onto the Chainspeed website and look for parts for my Autocom system.
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 4.31.55 PM.jpg

Top Bottom