Check this Center Stand Dolly

TXRoadRash

FWDoc
Bike
2008 GL1800
I know that this is an older post, but... My Park-n-Move arrived yesterday. It came assembled -- and I rolled that 30lb sucker right out of the box and under my ST. It went up on the center stand on the first attempt. Though I have to push down on the rear to keep the front tire from steering the dolly, it's easy for me to move the bike around in the garage without having to move the cars first.

Yes, it's a little pricey. But for the convenience that it has provided, well worth it IMHO.
:p:

bs

Bike
04 ST-1300
I just purchased and received the Park-N-Move after much deliberation, pretty expensive. But after a few week-ends I'm finding this to be one of the best purchases I've made. My garage is also my woodworking shop, sportsTV & beer hall, dog house etc.. and its great to be able to move the bike so easily.
I did find it a real challenge to get on the stand. I made a jig out of 3/4 plywood to roll the rear tire on before placing on stand. That little bit of rise made it a lot easier. If your on the bubble and have a combo garage like a lot of us, its a worth the $$.:bl13:

rbs

Bike
08 ST
STOC #
I just purchased and received the Park-N-Move after much deliberation, pretty expensive. But after a few week-ends I'm finding this to be one of the best purchases I've made. My garage is also my woodworking shop, sportsTV & beer hall, dog house etc.. and its great to be able to move the bike so easily.
I did find it a real challenge to get on the stand. I made a jig out of 3/4 plywood to roll the rear tire on before placing on stand. That little bit of rise made it a lot easier. If your on the bubble and have a combo garage like a lot of us, its a worth the $$.:bl13:
Yep I also have to roll the bike up on a 1/2 inch piece of wood to get it up on the dolly, but it does make it easier to get around in the garage.

I need to paint one end of each of the wheel locks so I can tell if they are locked or not without having to get down on my knees!

Top Bottom